Sometimes making breakfast is a total bore, or there is just no time for it. This smoothie uses simple ingredients for that on-the-go smoothie you need! Blogger, Dinner at the Zoo inspired us with this recipe and here is what you'll need!
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice can also use almond milk, skim milk, coconut milk or other flavor of juice
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey optional
- Optional garnish: fresh berries and mint sprigs
For the full recipe check out, Dinner at the Zoo! Happy smoothie making!