Might be a personal thing, but add avocado on anything and I will eat it! I love this simple Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado Salad! It's perfect to brig to work, and awesome to make fresh. Taste of home has a great recipe. They suggest to include:
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
But honestly, just winging and throwing it all together works for me! Healthy, delicious and light, a 10/10 recommend!
Check out the full recipe here!